Meet Magento India - About Us
Meet Magento India is the leading eCommerce conference of Magento that is going to take place in Mumbai on February 1st 2020. Meet Magento is an event-series that is organized in more than 40 countries including USA, Japan, Germany, Indonesia, Argentina, Mexico, Spain, UAE etc. and going to take place for the 3rd time in India.
Meet Magento India offers the opportunity to discuss the most important topics in eCommerce and Magento business with enthusiastic experts and decision makers. Make new contacts, talk to international professionals and profit from a unique synergy effect! A special highlight of the event is merchant-only session includes conversations and networking.
- To stay up to date with the latest trends related to Magento and eCommerce in general.
- To network with Magento and eCommerce professionals.
- To connect with prospects to find business opportunities.
- To present your products and/or services to Magento and eCommerce ecosystem.
- To find qualified staff and developers specialized in Magento.
- To meet services providers, partners and outsourcing services that can help you to develop your business.
- To be a part of Magento Community.
- It has Magento support, and this is a guarantee for success.
- It has 9 years of experience in more than 40 countries.
- Decision makers and opinion leaders of the e-commerce and Magento fields
- Online agencies
- eCommerce leaders and representatives
- Marketing professionals
- eCommerce enthusiasts
Wagento is the main organizer of this “Meet Magento India” event.
Wagento specializes in eCommerce development, SEO, Marketing, Web Design and much more. Whether it’s building, designing or upgrading, we deliver a personalized service to create a unique website tailored to your needs. With offices in Minnesota, India, Bolivia, and Mexico we work as one team to expand our skills, learn from the Magento community, and solve difficult problems while delivering outstanding solutions for nearly every budget. We have cultivated partnerships with industry leaders, including; Magento, BigCommerce, Nexcess, Avalara and much more.
Though our specialization is on the Magento platform, we have a talented team that will address all eCommerce needs. We like that Magento’s intuitive administration interface features powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools to give merchants the power to construct sites that are tailored to their unique business needs.
Here are the key persons who have organized this event.
Office: +91 079 4007 0301